Applying to college is exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. What are college admissions offices looking for in applicants? Are there ways to make your college application really stand out? We have answers to these questions and more! Go behind the scenes with real admissions officers to learn what you can do to strengthen your college application.
Once you’ve nailed the application, we’re also here to help with the next step — figuring out to pay for everything. We know navigating financial aid resources for college can feel like learning to drive with a blindfold on (which we don’t recommend, by the way), so we gathered all the info you need. Just think of us as your personal financial aid GPS!
- Specific advice from college admissions experts
- Tips for making your application essay stand out
- A month-by-month schedule for seniors to stay on track
- A breakdown of how you can afford to pay for college
- Links to scholarship resources