When it comes to choosing a college, there’s no “right” or “wrong” answer. It really depends on your personal preferences — but what are those preferences? There are a few important things to consider, including the size of the school, type of educator preparation program offered, distance from your home, cost, and more.
If your head is spinning, don’t worry. We’ve gathered helpful resources to guide your college decision-making process.
- Questions to ask yourself before you begin the process
- Advice on making the most of your last years of high school
- Tips on what to consider when choosing a college
- Ideas for getting the most out of college fairs and campus visits
- A month-by-month schedule for juniors to stay on track